About Mike Jackowski
DUCK CREEK TECHNOLOGIES, LLC
• CEO of Duck Creek Technologies responsible for the overall strategy and growth of the business.
• Global Managing Director for Accenture’s Property & Casualty Software Business.
• Moved from Senior Vice President of Technology to Senior Vice President of Agency Sales Operations. Responsible for strategy and sales operations for close to 12,000 Allstate exclusive agents and oversight of agency compensation, rewards, and incentives.
• Oversaw the successful delivery of a new claim system for a Fortune 100 company. The initiative reinvented Allstate’s claim operation through profound changes in technology, people, information, and processes, impacting a 17,000-person organization that handles more than 6M claims annually; the program involved up to 700 resources on three continents.
• In recognition of Allstate’s Claims initiative, received the following awards:
o Named one of the business world’s “Premier 100 IT Leaders” for 2008 by Computerworld magazine.
o Honored in 2008 with Pink Elephant’s Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Project of the Year award.
• Given responsibility for Allstate’s Program Management Office (PMO) focused on the development and adoption of standard processes for project prioritization, management, and governance for overall Allstate IT organization.
• Lead for Property & Casualty Insurance Solutions Group