Co-Founder & CEO
About Justin Howell
• On a mission to transform financial services using technology and behavioral design, and to help every Millennial become financially healthy.
• Dedicated entrepreneur – Co-founded and worked at several startups in an operating capacity. Acted as advisor to numerous other early-stage companies, including as an investor and board member.
• Business strategist, operator, investor and board member with over 10 years of professional experience in startups (multiple), consulting (Bain & Company), private equity (Bain Capital) and hedge funds (Perry Capital)
• Specialize in designing and developing new businesses, and managing turnaround situations, with experience ranging from early-stage startups to Fortune 100 companies in a wide variety of industries
• Passionate about working with and building companies that are tackling meaningful problems, recruiting top talent, and using technology to drive innovation, particularly in areas such as personal finance, media & entertainment, greentech, and education
• Relationship-driven with a wide network of senior-level contacts across private equity, venture capital, hedge funds, healthcare, financial services, media & entertainment, hospitality, and multiple other verticals
Specialties: Product and service design. Behavioral economics and motivation psychology. User experience design. Competitive strategy and new market assessment. Business development. Startup finance, fundraising, and operations. Organizational behavior and design. Distressed and turnaround situations. M&A and negotiation. C-level recruiting and assessment. Board best practices.