Managing Director, APAC, Universal Banking
About John Guest
John Guest is MD Universal Banking for Finastra, based in Singapore. Additionally, John acts as a mentor and advisor to regional fintech startup organisations.
John’s domain expertise is global digital banking transformation, with over 20 years in financial software sales and consultancy. This follows more than a decade in UK Retail and Business banking.
John holds an Associateship from the Chartered Institute of Bankers, and a Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Business from the EMERITUS Institute of Management, in collaboration with Columbia Business School and MIT Sloan.
• Sales leadership: Implementing effective strategies to achieve regional revenue targets.
• Business development: Identifying and capitalizing on growth opportunities to expand market presence.
• Partner ecosystem development: Establishing and nurturing strategic partnerships to drive sales and innovation.
• Digital transformation: Driving successful digital initiatives to revolutionize clients’ banking operations.
• Financial inclusion: Advocating for inclusive financial services to empower individuals and communities.
• Banking as a Service: Harnessing the potential of BaaS models to enable seamless integration and value-added solutions.