About Eli Carmeli
Accomplished leader and change manager experienced in growing middle market companies. Combination of strong operations and sales background with financial acumen gained through Private Equity and Fortune 50 experience along with MBA. Proven record of improving shareholder returns through top line growth, cost reductions through business redesign, cash flow improvement, and analysis of both manufacturing and sales metrics.
• Emphasis on management development and mentoring, combined with hands-on work ethic
• Use of “Customer Intimacy” as core approach to drive revenue growth and innovation
• Ten years mid-market Private Equity experience including acquisition and sale process
• Global management of customer base, manufacturing assets and outsourced supply chain
• Lean/Process Improvement
• Financial Risk Management & Hedging Protocols