Chief Revenue Officer
About Andy Wild
Dynamic senior executive of successful start-up, turnaround and hyper-growth software companies with global experience scaling business and GTM operations. Extensive strategy and operator background provides basis for high-impact up-leveling across market strategies, pipeline creation, customer expansion and sales execution. Track record of overachieving company goals by accelerating growth, ensuring disciplined rigor/execution and solving customer outcomes. Passion for creating market leading offerings, targeting new buying centers and increasing demand by implementing high velocity inbound and outbound sales models across both product led growth and enterprise sales motions. Progressive, innovative and highly valued for aligning corporate strategy with market opportunities, translating goals into actionable plans, and providing leadership to multi-discipline teams. Extensive experience driving SaaS, Cloud, and Subscription revenue models and metrics.
• As CRO of Diamanti, crafted company strategic GTM plan. Built out new field organization & success multipliers through strong BD/Ecosystem resulting in 100M pipeline. Bookings results of 250% with ARR growth of 500% growth.
• As President of Vertica (HPE, Acquired by MicroFocus), built and implemented a new multi-horizon growth strategy and GTM operating model which resulted in 4 record quarters and the largest fiscal year in 5 years. Transitioned sales operating model to subscription and AAR from perpetual.
• As Chief Revenue Officer of Planet (a Cloud-first Data/Analytics company) launched global sales, marketing, and customer success teams, resulting in hyper growth bookings ramp to over 140M in just under 3 years (Strategic investment by Google, Successful IPO: NYSE: PL).
• As SVP/GM of Actuate led team of 600 and grew new bookings +50% Yr/Yr and 100% sequentially in first 180 days. Grew SaaS subscription bookings mix to 50% of total bookings. Focused on new logo acquisition.
• As SVP Global Corporate Sales at OpenText leg global teams and grew new revenue +12% Yr/Yr (>1B). Rebuilt field team implementing new sales methodology that increased close rates, larger deals, and improved execution rigor. Focused on c-suite innovation programs to drive broader adoption.
• As President of OpTier (Sold to SAP), implemented a turnaround vision/startup culture targeting the fast growth SAAS analytics/APM markets resulting in 100% revenue growth (>30M) in first 6 months. (Successful exit to SAP)