About Adam Moulson
Griffin: Currently seeking regulatory approval for the UK’s first platform bank. Accounts, payments and compliance for firms that need to manage anywhere from dozens to millions of accounts over API.
Adam is a product-focused payments and technology executive having worked on the design and rollout of digital payment products such payment processing platforms, real-time payments applications and payment processing networks, consumer lending and credit, corporate cash management and liquidity management applications.
Fast forward to 2019 and he has built a unique lens while working in the financial technology sector across the US, Europe and the UK. In 2016 he was one of the four founding team at Form3 and has taken the company from a £1m seed investment to one of the hottest payment fintechs in the UK – scaling the company to 80 staff, through 3 investment rounds raising over $30m and growing the customer base to over 25 of the most exciting and disruptive fintechs and banks in the world including N26, Holvi, Viva, Tandem and Ebury.
In 2013 he was on the advisory board of Level39 Europe’s largest fintech accelerator which gave birth to the likes of Revolut. In 2012 he was Global Relationship Director & Country Manager Ireland for SWIFT the global payments network.
• 13+ years experience working on partnerships with global technology & business players including – Google, Accenture, Microsoft, IBM, SAP, Bank of England, JPMorgan, Citi Bank, Barclays Bank, Lloyds Bank & many more.
• Strong project management skills, with a proven track record of leveraging the power of online communities in innovative, engaging & creative ways.
• Strong leadership of cross functional teams, commercial, marketing, engineering in order to solve complex problems and create new revenue streams
• Strong stakeholder management experience across all levels of an organisation
• Global Speaker on payments, global financial systems, startups & technology
• In-depth understanding of fintech and technology startups and the growing UK payments sector
• Experience in recruiting, leading and build a team within a fast-changing environment