Zywave Promotes Amanda Flynn to Senior Vice President of Marketing
Leading insurtech provider, Zywave, today announced the promotion of Amanda Flynn to Senior Vice President of Marketing. Flynn will continue to lead the marketing function, while developing strategies to strengthen the Zywave brand, enhance customer relationships, and drive revenue.
“Zywave is at an inflection point in its journey to transform the insurtech space, and Amanda is here to help tell the story of how we’re revolutionizing the entire insurance market with our flexible, configurable, cloud-based platform,” said Jason Liu, Zywave’s CEO. “With Amanda’s continued leadership, deep understanding and firsthand experience leading tech-forward, break-through brands, we will continue to make noise in the marketplace, while demonstrating the massive impact Zywave solutions can have on insurance organizations.”
Flynn joined the Zywave senior leadership team in July 2021, after holding successful leadership positions in marketing and revenue functions in multiple software companies, including BenchPrep, Seismic and Nokia. A highlight in Flynn’s first year at Zywave, in March 2022, the company was recognized as a leader in “The Forrester Wave™: Digital Insurance Agency Platforms, Q1 2022” report, an initiative she spearheaded.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Lexasure Financial Group Launches LexasureCloud 1.0 Digital B2B2C InsurTech Platform at InsureTech Connect Asia Read more
- LeaseQuery Solutions Garner Industry Recognition in Atlanta’s Technology Market Read more
- Christian Luckow Discusses The Use Of AI In The Payments Industry Read more
- Agent IQ Secures Capital from Texas-Based Bankers Helping Bankers Fund Read more
- Karma Wallet Announces B Corp Certification, Reinforcing Commitment to Social and Environmental Impact Read more