Zywave & Advisen Announce 2022 Cyber Risk Award Winners
Leading insurtech provider, Zywave, along with Advisen, a Zywave company, honored the cyber risk industry’s top performers at the ninth annual Cyber Risk Awards, held in-person at Gotham Hall in New York City the evening of Thursday, June 16, 2022.
Thousands of cyber industry professionals cast their votes throughout the five-week voting process, yielding the highest voter turnout in the event’s history. The winners were announced during a gala dinner for 480 attendees, sponsored by Arete, The Beckage Firm, CFC Underwriting, Epiq, and Pondurance.
“We congratulate all of the award winners and those who were nominated,” said Jeff Cohen, Zywave senior vice president. “We want to especially thank everyone who voted and helped contribute to the success of this recognition program. It was wonderful to gather and celebrate in-person for the first time in two years as we applaud all of the outstanding efforts from the cyber risk industry.”
Four individuals and 11 companies were recognized with awards given out during the evening. In addition, the program featured presentations by AXA XL’s Jeremy Gittler, Shannon Groeber and Graeme Newman of CFC Underwriting, Tom Reagan from Marsh, Stott and May’s Karl Sharman, and WTW’s Tom Srail.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eltropy to Host Webinar on How CFIs Can Set Themselves Up for Success with ChatGPT Read more
- Profile Software Offers Digital and Core Banking as SaaS on AWS Read more
- Truist to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference Read more
- RIBBIT Acquires ValidiFI, Bolstering Data, Products and Market Presence Read more
- BridgeFT Named a Finalist in Three Categories in the 2023 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Read more