ZenLedger Announces BitPay Partnership to Accept Cryptocurrency Payments
ZenLedger, the global leader in cryptocurrency tax software and blockchain analytics, today announced the company is accepting cryptocurrency as payment for goods and services using BitPay, the world’s largest provider of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency payment services. The ability to accept cryptocurrency enables ZenLedger to offer end-to-end functionality for crypto traders globally. More consumers are turning to crypto with 56% reporting they want to purchase crypto, nearly half viewing crypto as an investment and more than 40% wanting to use it to make payments, according to the latest “Paying With Cryptocurrency” report from PYMNTS.
“As a brand designed to support traders and those on the cutting edge of Web3 Innovation, the decision to accept crypto payments using BitPay was easy,” said Pat Larsen, CEO and Co-Founder of ZenLedger. “Our ultimate goal is to always facilitate the crypto experience for our users in order to save time and money. That means everything from tracking their transactions, to offering them the chance to use those funds for our services. We believe in the long-term growth and innovation in the industry and so this is the next step in making things easier for our customers.”
By adding cryptocurrency to its payment options ZenLedger reduces transaction fees while increasing payment transparency and efficiency. BitPay pioneered blockchain payment processing to enable payments using cryptocurrencies including ApeCoin (APE), Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Shiba Inu (SHIB), Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) XRP, 5 USD-pegged stablecoins (BUSD, DAI, GUSD, USDC, and USDP) and one Euro-backed stable coin (EUROC). BitPay’s business solutions eliminate transaction fraud, reduce the cost of payment processing, and enable borderless payments in cryptocurrency. With quick settlements in US Dollars, ZenLedger avoids any cryptocurrency price volatility or risk to the company.
“As the leading Crypto Tax Software, ZenLedger is filling a need for consumers who want to buy, invest and spend crypto alongside other investment vehicles and still keep track for accounting and tax purposes,” said Merrick Theobald, Vice President of Marketing at BitPay. “Our goal at BitPay is to make accepting crypto for ZenLedger a seamless process and to help promote crypto adoption as we believe crypto is the future of payments.”
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more