Wombat partners with Currencycloud to launch its new, free Instant Investment service to open up investing for a wider market
UK-based micro-investment platform Wombat has partnered with Currencycloud, the experts in simplifying business in a multi-currency world, to launch its new, free, Instant Investing account to give investors the ability to invest instantly in the UK, and in US stocks during opening hours.
In line with Wombat’s goal of making investing effortless and accessible for all, the easy-to-use Instant Investing account lets people who want to trade more frequently, and with more choice, do so with no initial subscription fee and only small FX transaction fees. An investor can now instantly place a trade, commission-free, during US market hours. The new account adds to Wombat’s range of carefully chosen, low-cost, theme-based exchange traded funds (ETFs) and fractional UK, US and EU shares.
By partnering with Currencycloud and integrating its APIs directly into their app, Wombat is able to offer its customers instant access to popular US stocks and shares by executing instant buy and sell orders with unlimited commission-free trading and low FX rates. These customers can trade regularly in real time, and instantly convert USD to GBP and vice versa when it suits them and without incurring any hidden FX fees.
Says Kane Harrison, CEO and Co-founder of Wombat: “The addition of Instant Investing is really exciting for us as it gives our users the opportunity to further their investment journey. For those who want to be able to trade shares more regularly, our new instant account will give them flexibility and greater options with access to real-time investments and live market pricing. These new features are fundamental to the next stage of our development and give our users the tools they need to invest the way they want.”
Nick Cheetham, Chief Revenue Officer at Currencycloud, commented: “The growth of Wealthtech over the last couple of years has been meteoric. Working with a brand like Wombat, that provides investment opportunities to the layman is a perfect example of our mutual goal of levelling the playing fields within financial services.”
Wombat is available to download from Apple’s App Store and Google Play now.
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more