Vertiv Introduces New Single-Phase Uninterruptible Power Supply for Distributed Information Technology (IT) Networks and Edge Computing Applications in Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA)
Vertiv, a global provider of digital infrastructure and continuity solutions, has introduced the Vertiv Liebert GXE, an online double-conversion single-phase uninterruptible power supply (UPS) designed to provide reliable power to distributed IT networks and edge computing applications in various industry segments. The product is globally available and is now shipping from stock in Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA).
Vertiv has launched the Vertiv Liebert GXE, an online double-conversion single-phase uninterruptible power supply (UPS) available in 6 and 10 kVA power ratings in tower or rackmount configuration. The system performs with high efficiency up to 94% in online mode and up to 98% in ECO mode, which can drive energy and operational cost savings. The product is designed to protect small and micro IT sites against power outages and can accommodate various micro data center and edge computing needs.
The Liebert GXE offers a high output power factor of 1.0, enabling continuous and reliable power to more connected devices, and the input surge protection protects them against many disturbances in the AC mains with the online double conversion technology. The flexible rackmount or tower form factor simplifies installation and facilitates stock management for distribution in the IT channel. The unit’s runtime can be extended with up to four external battery cabinets (EBC) for longer back-up protection, and the hot-swappable VRLA batteries can be easily replaced by users without the assistance of skilled personnel and without shutdown of the loads for smoother operations and minimized maintenance costs.
The Vertiv Liebert GXE includes a user-friendly LCD color display that makes it easy and intuitive to use, and offers remote monitoring capabilities through the optional Vertiv Liebert Intellislot Unity Communications card and a free download of Vertiv Power Insight software. Moreover, customers can also rely on Vertiv LIFE Services to support remote maintenance and servicing of the UPS for maximum availability. The product is globally available and is now shipping from stock in Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA).
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more