Vertafore Names Liz Nguyen as Chief Technology Officer
With more than two decades of experience in software product development, design and management, Nguyen brings to the role a reputation for delivering cohesive, integrated technology that supports users’ needs and goals. As CTO, Nguyen leads Vertafore’s development and technology operations teams in their efforts to build solutions that simplify and automate the insurance life cycle.
Modernizing insurance technology
Under Nguyen’s leadership, Vertafore continues its multi-year plan and investment to drive the future of insurance technology to meet the needs of its customers today and set the stage for their success in the years to come.
With its technology modernization efforts, Vertafore is:
- Delivering innovative approaches to solve core industry pain-points, like the challenges around commercial lines submissions
- Enhancing access to industry’s largest data lake through robust reporting, APIs and direct database connections
- Partnering with the world’s leading cloud service technology provider, Amazon Web Services (AWS), investing in security-first development and delivering new solutions and product updates faster with a microservices architecture
- Creating simple, intuitive user experiences that optimize workflows, increase efficiencies and enable carriers, independent agencies, and MGAs to manage their business end-to-end
- Integrating with the industry’s best business solutions through its flexible, open architecture—enabling agencies to easily access the right tools for their needs
“At Vertafore, the vision for our solutions is based on listening to our customers’ needs, coupled with a deep understanding of the independent insurance channel,” Nguyen says. “I want to ensure that the InsurTech we bring to market provides real value, along with stellar performance and a seamless user experience. We’re developing our solutions to be there for our customers—both today and for years down the road as they grow and evolve.”
Journey to and through Vertafore
Nguyen joined Vertafore in February 2019 as vice president of product development, bringing 20 years’ experience in software product development, design and management at organizations that include Deloitte Consulting, Ventyx and P2 Energy Solutions.
Throughout her career Nguyen has focused on delivering high-quality products with a cross-functional, agile approach to technology and software development. She has earned a reputation for successfully transitioning acquired SaaS products into cohesive solutions that create seamless end-to-end experiences for users. As CTO, Nguyen is using this expertise to continue Vertafore’s modernization strategy, which will drive the future of the company’s products with an emphasis on value, innovation and customer success.
“Our entire development team is focused on creating products that not only help our customers reach their business goals but provide opportunity for growth and future success,” says Vertafore CEO Amy Zupon. “With her leadership, vision and technical expertise, we are excited for Liz to take our software development and technology operations to the next level for our customers.”
Companies In This Post
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more