Vantage Group Welcomes Andrew Lea as It Enters the Cyber Insurance Market
Vantage Group Holdings (Vantage) announced today that Andrew Lea has joined as Senior Vice President of Cyber Liability, Technology E&O, Media and Management Professional Liability Insurance. Through its operating subsidiaries, Vantage offers a wide array of specialty re/insurance products covering global risks, including niche property and casualty classes.
Andrew brings extensive underwriting experience from senior-level underwriting roles with commercial insurance carriers including Zurich Insurance, Swiss Re and AIG, as well as some prior broking experience at Marsh. Most recently, he was Head of Commercial E&O, Cyber & Media Liability Underwriting at CNA Insurance in Chicago.
Commenting on the appointment, Vantage Chief Executive of Insurance, Alex Blanco, said, “We are very excited for Andy to join the Vantage team, particularly as we prepare to launch Cyber and Management Professional Liability products in the United States as key business expansion opportunities in 2022. Bringing onboard someone of Andy’s caliber and depth of risk insights will enable Vantage to effectively underwrite these risks for our client base. It will also facilitate our entry into the Cyber insurance market at a time of unprecedented need for this protection.”
Companies In This Post
- Finboot Further Strengthens Board With Appointment of Former CIO of Evonik, Dr Bettina Uhlich, as Non-executive Director Read more
- 11:FS and Visa partner to spotlight regional fintech excellence in new podcast Read more
- Esprow Launches ETP S-Box to Streamline API Management Read more
- Ozone API announces key senior hires to lead MENA growth Read more
- How the Internet of Things Will Disrupt the World of Payments Read more