Twenty7tec announces raft of new senior appointments
Leading mortgage technology provider Twenty7tec today announces that it has made a number of senior appointments following the acquisition of Bluecoat Software.
Nathan Reilly has been appointed as Director of Customer Relationships, with responsibility for all existing customers across both the mortgage and wealth markets.
Josh Skelding has been promoted to Director of Sales and will lead efforts to identify potential new clients for all Twenty7tec products.
Stephanie Teague has been promoted to Director of Marketing and Communications, and will lead the marketing, communications, and PR team across both the mortgage and wealth markets.
These appointments follow the arrival of Mike Clifford as Chief Operating Officer and Tom Pearson as Head of People. Further, Nakita Moss, Nicole Smith and Megha Srivastava have been appointed as National Account Managers, whilst Kevin Pearce has been promoted to Account Team Manager. Harrison Banner and Melissa White have been promoted to the roles of National Sales Manager.
James Tucker, CEO of Twenty7tec noted “With these appointments, we now have in place a diverse team of talented, highly motivated and committed colleagues who will lead our business successfully through the months and years ahead. I am personally excited to be working with each of them and believe that we are now poised to achieve further success across both the mortgage and wealth markets”.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- 2022 Cybersecurity Census Report: Less than a quarter of financial services organisations feel their business is very well prepared to defend against cyberattacks Read more
- AntAlpha Hosts Digital Asset Conference in Hong Kong Read more
- Agreement with Singapore opens new fintech market for UK businesses Read more
- Binance Launches Next Phase of User Transparency Updates Read more
- Nium Unveils ‘Closed Loop’ Payments Alternative for Airlines and OTAs Read more