Trustly wins FinTech of the Year 2022
Trustly has been awarded the 2022 FinTech of the Year for Retail Payments by the readers of the FinTech Spotlight report series, voted on by industry stakeholders and the advisors at Aite-Novarica Group.
“I’m really happy that Trustly has been awarded FinTech of the Year. This is the best possible feedback for us as we strive to ensure that we are always customer-centric and in our conviction to make account-to-account (A2A) payments a new global standard.” Johan Tjärnberg, Group CEO of Trustly.
The Commercial Banking & Payments FinTech Spotlight is a quarterly series of reports looking at emerging FinTech vendors active in the commercial banking space. FinTech vendors are selected by analysts based on their level of innovation and approach to wider business challenges facing the commercial banking market from both a bank and customer perspective.
- The Bank of London Appoints Marc Jenkins as Chief Financial Officer UK Read more
- FF Awards 2022 Highlights Read more
- MAPFRE RE Increases Capital by 250 Million Euros to Offer Greater Reinsurance Capacity to Its Clients and Boost Growth Read more
- Thales Addresses Inclusivity With Its ‘Voice Payment Card’ Read more
- StrideUp Cuts Rates and Launches Its Innovative First-time Buyer Product to the Intermediary Market Read more