Trustly and IKEA team up for a better global payment experience
Trustly, the leading global payments platform for digital account-to-account transactions, is proud to announce a partnership with IKEA, the world’s largest furniture retailer.
Through the partnership, Trustly will enable IKEA’s shoppers to pay for their purchases directly from their online bank account. The collaboration also equips IKEA with a partner for future growth into additional markets as Trustly offers access to more than 30 countries through a single API integration. The partnership has initially rolled out in Austria and will extend to several other European countries in the coming months.
As a global business, IKEA experiences many pain points tied to payments. Trustly’s global offering supports high transaction values, ensures settlement of payments, and simplifies reconciliation, addressing some of IKEA’s biggest challenges. In addition, the reduced administration improves operational efficiency, letting IKEA focus on its main goal: creating a better everyday life for the many people.
Johan Nord, Chief Business Officer at Trustly, says: “IKEA aims to offer a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. Trustly supports IKEA with our account-to-account payment method that doesn’t require a credit card, app or registration. Together, we can make IKEA’s stylish designs available to everyone with as few barriers as possible.”
- American Express® Cardmembers can now pay in instalments, with Plan It ™ Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “The Acceleration Game” – Tatyana Kratunova, FIS in ‘The Fintech Magazine’ Read more
- Broadridge Whitepaper Highlights the Drive for Efficiency Amongst Nordic Capital Markets Firms Read more
- Ledgy hires Svein Petter Undheim as the company’s first Head of Financial Reporting Read more
- Enfuce receives EMI licence to boost UK expansion Read more