Tilta’s Ingmar Stupp on infrastructure and the meaning of plug & play
In this interview with Tilta Founder, Ingmar Stupp, we explore the intricacies of plug & play technology solutions and how they are a viable investment for banks who are looking to deliver new, tech-enabled, products.
Companies In This Post
- Oxbury Bank — Britain’s Only Dedicated AgTech Bank — Announces Breakeven and on Target for £1 Billion in Lending Read more
- Battleface Makes Debut Into Canada Through Partnership With Hunter McCorquodale Read more
- NEAR Foundation & NYU SPS Collaborate on Web3 & Sports Industry Workshop Read more
- Diebold Nixdorf Announces Octavio Marquez Elected as Chairman Read more
- Apollo Global Management, Neuberger Berman and Oaktree Capital Provide Private Markets Perspectives in Pm Alpha Outlook Webcast Read more