TIFIN’s AMP Division Expands Its Data Science and Distribution Team with the Addition of Leading Industry Experts
TIFIN AMP has announced the expansion of its data science and distribution teams with a focus on solving frictions within the asset management industry. The team includes highly experienced professionals, such as Nikhil Nawathe as Head of Data Science and Sam Browning as Director of Growth Partnerships. Through the use of AI and intelligent algorithms, TIFIN AMP is driving impact and modernizing the industry. Learn more about TIFIN AMP’s innovative solutions for asset management distribution.
Nikhil Nawathe joins as the Head of Data Science at TIFIN AMP. He holds a Master’s degree from Cornell University and spent the last eight years at Meta, where he built and led a data science team focused on marketing effectiveness and driving impact to end clients. Nikhil will oversee the development of intelligent algorithms within TIFIN AMP to address the modern data and distribution frictions in the Asset Management industry.
Also part of this expansion, Sam Browning joins via global consultancy Alpha FMC to lead Growth Partnerships for TIFIN AMP. At Alpha FMC, Sam previously served as an Executive Director where he led complex strategy and operational transformation projects across Sales & Marketing Strategy, Data Science, Machine Learning, Analytics, Enterprise Data, CRM, and Distribution Technologies for Wealth and Asset Management Firms.
In addition to Nikhil and Sam, TIFIN AMP has also added a Data Science Lead from Blackrock and a new Director of Sales from Salesforce.
“I am very excited to welcome this new talent into TIFIN’s AMP team,” said Jack Swift, GM of TIFIN AMP. “We are leading the industry in the use of Data Science and AI to solve frictions facing Asset Managers to modernize their distribution. With these strong additions to the TIFIN AMP team, we believe the platform is uniquely positioned to help us and our partners grow faster.”
Companies In This Post
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more