Tandem continues to reward green savers with Top Up rate increase Instant Access Savings account at market leading at 3.20%
Tandem Bank, the UK’s greener digital bank, has today increased the total rate available for its instant access savings account to a market leading 3.20%. The rate marks an increase in Tandem’s Top Up rate, which launched this year, with an increase to 0.35%, on top of its 2.85% underlying rate.
AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded each year. This allows customers to compare easily what return they can expect from their savings over time. Tandem has been building its savings product offering over the past year and was named Savings Champion’s Best App-Based Savings Provider in December 2022, as well as frequently featuring in the best buy tables.
Ben Mitchell, Director of Savings at Tandem Bank, commented: “This latest Top Up rate increase on our instant access savings account is another example of how we are continuing to deliver a leading proposition for our savers, whilst investing in green lending projects and initiatives right across the country.”
Tandem Bank offers a range of savings products, including instant access and 1, 2, 3 and 5 year fixed rate offerings, all of which are competitively priced and regularly feature in the best buy tables.
Companies In This Post
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more