Tandem Bank Signs up for LMS Panel Link
As part of its unique service, LMS will deliver a fully vetted, secure panel of conveyancing firms that meets Tandem’s exact requirements, across England and Wales.
Tandem launched in 2014 as one of the UK’s first digital challenger banks with the aim of providing greener simple, transparent and fair mortgage and savings products. It obtained its full license in 2018 and subsequently acquired Allium Lending Group and Harrods Bank as well as B&C Mortgages and Oplo.
LMS will be supporting Tandem Bank’s recent move into the first charge residential purchase market from the 13th of February.
Nick Chadbourne, CEO of LMS said, “The aim of Panel Link® is to help our clients make their conveyancing processes much more efficient. Improving efficiency not only makes life easier for them and reduces costs, but it also means they are better placed to help their customers at a time when many are having their home buying or re-mortgaging journeys impacted by the current economic climate. We’re delighted with Tandem’s decision to partner with LMS – it’s a testament to the benefits that the service facilitates and we look forward to a long and healthy working relationship.”
Richard Angell, Head of Sales and National Accounts at Tandem said, “We pride ourselves on building the UK’s greener digital bank, making it easier for UK consumers to choose a greener lifestyle. We’re committed to helping consumers reduce their carbon footprint. We help customers save, borrow and spend a little bit greener. It’s important to us that all the parts of the mortgage process are aligned with this core value. Using LMS’ Panel Link® service gives us access to a tailored panel of conveyancing firms that meet these requirements without compromising on quality. It’s an invaluable development for us, and we’re looking forward to making the most of it in the years to come.”
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more