SunTec Business Solutions Announces Xelerate on Salesforce AppExchange, the World’s Leading Enterprise Cloud Marketplace
SunTec Business Solutions, a leading relationship-based pricing and billing software company today announced it has launched Xelerate on Salesforce AppExchange, empowering banks and financial services companies to build and deepen customer relationships, drive employee efficiency, and acquire new customers through data-driven insights. Furthermore, the platform can help banks to offer an enhanced customer experience and reduce time-to-market with real-time insights on customers, products, deals, prices and offers.
Integrated directly with Salesforce, SunTec Xelerate is currently available on AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3u00000OMycQEAT
With banks and financial services companies grappling with evolving customer needs and expectations, there is a need for service innovation to stay relevant. This integration with a single sign-on will empower sales and relationship managers by offering relevant information on a single screen to deliver an enhanced banking experience to customers along with the agility and performance to support growth.
Banks will be able to eliminate information silos, access intelligence on a centralized platform, and roll out personalized offers, pricing and products in real time and thereby increase customer engagement and retention. Some of the key features enabled by the platform include customer portfolio management, centralized product & billing view, offer enrollment, and deal management. The Xelerate platform can be deployed as SaaS, on-premises or on Cloud.
Amit Dua, President, Client Facing Groups at SunTec said, “Xelerate is integrated with Salesforce to deliver insight-driven offers with a single view of customer data. This powerful platform leverages intelligence to enable relationship managers to roll out contextual products, offers and deals on the fly. We’re confident that banks can increase their efficiency and innovate with speed, to meet the evolving needs of customers.”
Companies In This Post
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more