Stubben Edge Group acquires Bonhill Group’s Business Solutions & Governance Division
Stubben Edge Group is pleased to announce the acquisition of Bonhill Groups Business Solutions & Governance (BSG) Division. The BSG Division holds several brands which will be key to Stubben Edge’s further growth and expanded capabilities for customers, brokers, and Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs).
The BSG division includes the highly regarded brands SmallBusiness.co.uk, GrowthBusiness.co.uk, Information-Age.com and DiversityQ. Boasting a combination of six million views and insight into 600,00 companies, these sites are targeted at supporting entrepreneurial companies with comprehensive views into major global trends such as tech, diversity, the state of business, technology, and the modern workplace.
The addition of these brands will enable the Stubben Edge Group to add the provision of unique content, events, insight and data, to its already outstanding products, tech and support and analytics capabilities.
Patrick Ponsford, Bonhill Group’s CEO, commented, “I’m delighted that our business solutions division and all its staff have found a new home at Stubben Edge. We wish them every success for the future and look forward to an ongoing relationship with Stubben Edge helping to promote their market leading solutions to our core adviser audiences.”
Chris Kenning, Stubben Edge Group’s CEO, commented, “Customer tastes are changing quicker than the financial services industry is. Bringing together the BSG capabilities to offer insight, analytics and high-quality content with Stubben Edge Group’s Broker and IFA network creates a unique proposition to help SME entrepreneurs solve some of the problems they face.”
Companies In This Post
- The currency of convenience: 80 per cent of 85–95-year-olds now pay with contactless Read more
- Moneyhub reveals retirement at risk – 40% of savers struggle to interact with their pension or investment provider Read more
- BBVA Spark and Capchase Sign Partnership Agreement Read more
- Cross River Launches Premier Fintech Investment Banking Franchise Read more
- PayTabs Egypt partners with Souhoola to enhance its payment solutions portfolio Read more