Stripe Joins the MACH Alliance
MACH Alliance, a group of independent tech companies dedicated to advocating for open, best-of-breed technology ecosystems, announced today that Stripe has joined the Alliance. Stripe, which builds economic infrastructure for the internet, is used by many of the world’s leading enterprises from Amazon to BigCommerce, Ford, Zara, Maersk and more.
“Stripe serves as an excellent example of a company that’s built upon a modern technical infrastructure,” said Casper Rasmussen, MACH Alliance president. “They’ll be strong champions for the Alliance across their vast network of users and partners, which will influence broader embrace of MACH across the fintech category.”
“MACH Alliance is enhancing the online commerce space and is a leading standard for the industry,” said Dorothy Copeland, global head of partnerships at Stripe. “Becoming a member was an obvious choice—many existing Alliance members are already Stripe users and partners, which demonstrates the importance of this ecosystem to accelerate digital experiences.”
The internet economy is still nascent. Traditional businesses are increasingly coming online or expanding their digital presence—including through payments and financial operations. It is only with a modern technology architecture that they can make the transition to the digital age.
Organizations of all backgrounds from startups, to digital natives, to traditional enterprises require MACH principals to grow. As found in MACH Alliance’s annual survey of global IT decision makers, the inability to innovate is stifling competitiveness.
A MACH architecture—which stands for Microservices, API-first, Cloud-native SaaS and Headless—gives companies a deeper level of flexibility, allowing them to quickly deliver new features for customers. MACH Alliance members must meet stringent certification standards and need to be in full compliance to be granted membership.
Companies In This Post
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more