Spire and Mastercard Partner to Enhance and Simplify Digital Banking
Spire, a leading GCC Open Banking services provider, has announced a strategic partnership with Mastercard, a technology leader in the global payments industry. The collaboration will help banks revolutionize consumer engagement and enhance user experiences in the region by integrating Spire “Ingage” and Mastercard’s Merchant Identifier solution.
Spire “Ingage” is an AI-driven financial wellbeing platform for retail banking customers, which provides smart budgeting, smart savings, smart lending, proactive bill management, and real-time financial reminders to help simplify consumer finances and financial decision making.
Mastercard’s Merchant Identifier solution will be integrated to provide real-time merchant data into different categories, formatted to be relevant and recognizable to banks as well as their customers. This allows customers to have a simple and holistic view of their banking transactional activities. Banks will benefit from reduced inquiries as these insights provide simple and recognizable transactional insights to their consumers.
Aamir Janjua, Group CPO of Aion and Spire, states: “Our promise is to enable a connected, simplified, and convenient financial lifestyle and experience for the 65 million GCC consumers. ‘Ingage’ helps banks to offer personalized financial services and insights to their customers to better manage their financial lives. We are excited to partner with Mastercard to provide simple, transparent and meaningful transactional insights to banks and their customers.”
J.K. Khalil, Country General Manager, MENA East, Mastercard, said: “We are delighted to announce our partnership with Spire as part of our efforts to simplify the digital journey for consumers. Through this partnership, cardholders can now easily understand their payments history, therefore eliminating the need to clarify statements, and allowing for better financial management. We see this innovation as a key milestone in our ongoing efforts to provide seamless and simple payment experiences for all as we embrace the limitless possibilities presented by Open Banking.”
The partnership is a step towards providing real-time personalized customer experience with dynamic content that promotes proactive financial management to consumers, ultimately leading to enhanced customer acquisition, retention, and recommendations.
Companies In This Post
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more