SIX Securities Services revealed as the leading ICSD in industry agent banks survey
Today at SIBOS, Global Custodian unveiled the results of its annual Agent Banks in Major Markets Survey. The survey analyses the performance of sub-custodian agents in 27 markets globally, based on responses from the world’s largest custodian banks, broker dealers and depositories.
In the analysis of the three leading international Central Securities Depositories (ICSDs), SIX Securities Services emerged as the highest ranked provider amongst its customers, despite enjoying a considerably smaller market share against major competitors. SIX Securities Services was also ranked as delivering the most value to its clients overall over the course of 2015.
Equally, within the Swiss market, SIX Securities Services saw a significant improvement of scores in all categories, achieving the highest points overall within four of these, most notably within the areas of settlement and asset servicing.
“The strength of these results has demonstrated that we are not only strong in our European heartland, but also globally” says Thomas Zeeb, CEO, SIX Securities Services. “Since last year we have been making consistent improvements to our offerings in settlement, securities finance and in tax services. These have allowed us to significantly improve our position and the value we add to our customers’ bottom-lines.”
“It is of critical importance that we continue to position ourselves as a secure partner for our customers, particularly within the constantly changing regulatory landscape. Our high ranking in the survey shows that we are delivering on this promise, and that despite being the smallest cross-border CSD we have a strong heritage in integrity, innovation and reliability, which we will continue to capitalise on in 2016 and beyond.”
If you would like to meet a SIX Securities Services representative or discuss the findings further, SIX Securities Services are exhibiting at SIBOS at stand C47 in Area B2.
- EXCLUSIVE: “Growing Your MGA, The Tipping Point” – James Elliott, INSTANDA in ‘The Insurtech Magazine’ Read more
- PureSoftware expands its presence in Europe with its New Delivery Centre in Bucharest, Romania Read more
- Polygon Partners With Blockchain Founders Fund to Empower Web3 Entrepreneurs Read more
- Societe Generale and Altalurra Ventures invest in impak ratings, a leading impact analysis and rating agency in Europe. Read more
- Onepoint confirms its intent to acquire Atos Digital, Big Data and Security businesses (Evidian) Read more