Sightline Selects J.P. Morgan Payments as Primary Processor for Play+
Today, Sightline Payments announced it selected J.P. Morgan Payments as the primary merchant acquirer and payments processor for Sightline’s Play+ ecosystem, which enables consumers to spend their funds with more than 80 partners in over 40 states across the sports betting, lottery, racing, and online and brick-and-mortar casino markets. Sightline plans to work with J.P. Morgan Payments as it develops products and services that solve payments challenges for casino operators and consumers.
Routing Play+ transactions through J.P. Morgan Payments will benefit both merchants and Play+ accountholders, providing consumers with faster cash outs.
“We are thrilled to select J.P. Morgan Payments to help us enhance the regulated North American gaming industry’s payments experience,” said Omer Sattar, Sightline Co-CEO. “We’re at a critical point in the gaming industry’s payments ecosystem. J.P. Morgan Payments will help us solve some of the biggest payments challenges our industry faces and provide real solutions to the millions of consumers who enjoy the modern, omnichannel gaming experience.”
“At J.P. Morgan Payments, we’ve seen tremendous growth of digital payments in the gaming industry and we’re excited that Sightline has selected our best in class products and services for Play+ payments processing,” said Drew Soinski, Managing Director and Senior Payments Executive, J.P. Morgan Payments.
Sightline’s Play+ solution has enabled consumers to interact with gaming operators since 2012. Today, Play+ has more than 1.5 million accountholders nationally, providing them with a wide variety of funding options and the industry’s fastest access to their funds. In 2021, Sightline’s Play+ transformed the cash-based gaming industry by launching cashless gaming offerings at casinos in Nevada, Indiana, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. Visitors to these casinos can use their Play+ accounts to fund their activities on and off the casino floor without ever having to get cash.
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more