Sanjay Godhwani and David Bresnahan Appointed to New Executive Leadership Roles at Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance
Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance (BHSI) today announced Sanjay Godhwani has been named President, North America Region, and David Bresnahan will take on the role of Global Chief Operating Officer.
“Sanjay and Dave have been pivotal in the building of BHSI since our launch in 2013, helping to build our product lines, our talented team and our positive culture,” said Peter Eastwood, President and CEO, BHSI. “In their new roles, they will have a continued positive impact on our team and our ability to bring certainty and service excellence to our customers and distribution partners around the globe.”
Sanjay will be responsible for all North America Region underwriting and underwriting support groups, customer & broker engagement, and BHSI’s Global Catastrophe Engineering & Analytics group. Sanjay has more than 25 years of industry experience and is a fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society.
Dave has more than three decades of insurance industry experience. In his new role he will oversee real estate and administration, finance, audit, information technology and operations throughout BHSI’s global platform.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Achieve launches new brand and expanded suite of offerings Read more
- Royal Park Partners on track to double revenue in 2022 as it celebrates third birthday Read more
- Weavr Announces Win-Win for Security and Convenience to Drive Crucial Embedded Finance Adoption Read more
- N26 becomes the first neobank to join Bizum Read more
- TerraPay and NPCI International collaborate to drive seamless merchant payments via UPI-enabled QR codes Read more