Salt Edge’s highest level of security confirmed by ISO 27001 certification
Salt Edge has successfully passed the international ISO/IEC 27001:2013 information security surveillance audit, confirming once again the high level of reliability in protecting data from any threats.
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is one of the most renown international standards setting a high bar for managing information security. It is based on assessing the risks a company may be exposed to from an informational security point of view and is targeted to constantly increase the effectiveness of the company protecting the data it handles. Salt Edge has been ISO 27001 certified back in 2018, having become the first Global Data Aggregation company to accomplish compliance with this standard.
Passing the ISO 27001 surveillance audit has been an important threshold for Salt Edge, since maintaining the utmost security level is one of the core differentiators setting us apart from other market players. Salt Edge’s customers and their end-users get the guarantee of their data being fully protected, while potential risks are properly mitigated. Also, everybody can rest assured, knowing that data is processed in full compliance with regulatory requirements, including GDPR. The audit has been performed by TÜV Thüringen, leader in providing testing, inspection, and certification services worldwide for over 30 years.
“Information security is the backbone of Salt Edge’s activity, since keeping data safe is our company’s mission. It’s a continuous process, as we go through the recertification process every three years, involving yearly audits on policies, practices, procedures. We have been heavily investing efforts and resources into reaching and maintaining an indisputable level of safety and keeping the ISO 27001 is an official confirmation of this. The process is like running a marathon: feels great to cross the finish line but you get there only with a lot of dedicated preparation.”
Companies In This Post
- A Falling King Dollar Signals a Reprieve for Emerging Markets Commentary From Crown Agents Bank Read more
- Uome Launches New Point of Sale Feature That Comes With a Cost of Living Incentive Changing the Game for Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs Read more
- Brush Claims Unveils New Brand Identity to Support Strategic Transformation and Advanced Executive Growth Read more
- Mike McGovern on the Trends in Financial Institutions Read more
- Roland Brandli on Adapting to the Recent Changes in Payments Read more