Revolut launches an online Web App for customers
Revolut, the leading financial superapp, has today launched its online Web App for its over 13 million customers in the European Economic Area (EEA), Australia, Canada, Singapore, Switzerland, Japan and the United States. Customers can now safely access their accounts from a browser on desktop or laptop, in addition to the smartphone app.
Whether a customer has lost their phone or card, had them stolen, or simply prefers to check their account from a computer, the Revolut Web App provides them with the flexibility and security they need when it comes to their money.
Customers can securely sign in to the Revolut Web App, protected by Two-Factor Authentication (2FA), and then have a complete overview of their Revolut account, transaction history and cards. They can also freeze/unfreeze their cards, block/unblock their PIN and toggle all other card security settings on or off in a few clicks.
Customers can now top up their account via bank transfer, debit or credit card, and Apple Pay (where available, using Safari), directly from the Revolut Web App. In case customers have any questions or issues they can contact support agents via web chat and access FAQs.
Nik Storonsky, CEO and Founder at Revolut said:
“Account access through a browser is highly requested by our customers, so we’re delighted to have built a safe and convenient web app that everyone can use when they need it. Our customers can now access their money anywhere and at any time, even if they don’t have their phone or card, or if they simply prefer checking their account from a computer. It’s great to have the extra convenience and flexibility of an online option.”
To access the Web App, customers can simply visit Revolut’s secure online login page, enter their mobile phone number, and follow the instructions on the screen.
Whether topping up their account or seeking help from customer support, Revolut customers don’t need to wait on hold or stand in line at a branch. If they are ever parted with their phone or Revolut card, the Revolut Web App can help them quickly get back to normal, without any hassle.
- Lumos Technologies Releases Lumos Prime+ Score for Small Business Loans Exclusively Through Lenders Cooperative Read more
- FIN-FSA withdraws Nada express osk’s registration under the Act on Payment Institutions to provide payment service without authorisation Read more
- Trustly closes acquisition of Ecospend – becoming the leading Open Banking payments company in the UK Read more
- Ripple Names Monica Long As President Read more
- OneSpan to Acquire Blockchain Technology Provider ProvenDB to Bring Secure Vaulting to the Future of Digital Transactions Read more