Preferred Employers Insurance Welcomes New Industry Specialist
Preferred Employers Insurance, a Berkley Company, welcomes workers’ compensation specialist, Sandra Marquez, to the team. Sandra brings nearly two decades of successful underwriting, sales, and broker development experience to Preferred Employers Insurance.
As Sales & Distribution Manager for Southern California, Sandra will be responsible for broker relationships, assisting producers in achieving sales objectives, client retention and growing sales volume profitably. She will also focus on further developing the Preferred Employers Insurance brand, its regional expertise and promotion throughout Southern California.
Commenting on the appointment, Dennis Levesque, President of Preferred Employers Insurance, said, “Preferred offers California business owners of all sizes a comprehensive portfolio of workers’ compensation insurance services centered around clients’ workplace safety and claims management needs. Sandra’s extensive industry knowledge within the Southern California region will go a long way towards contributing to our success. We are pleased to have her join our team.”
Preferred Employers Insurance, a Berkley Company, was founded in San Diego, CA in 1998. The business is known for serving its brokers and policyholders with the best combination of price and workers’ compensation insurance services available in the state of California.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Nexi Group Recognized as an Adobe Gold-Level Technology Partner Read more
- PayPal and financial super app Curve are partnering to enable users to use PayPal in brick-and-mortar stores. Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “Easy Banking For Happy Spending” – Ignacio Santos, Fazil in ‘The Fintech Magazine’ Read more
- Stripe Tour Singapore introduces product innovations to help businesses expand globally and automate financial processes Read more
- Economist Impact Research for Temenos Shows Banking is Becoming Byte-Sized with Rise of Embedded Finance Read more