PCF Insurance Services Acquires Niche F&I Broker Peak Performance Team
PCF Insurance Services (PCF), a top 20 U.S. insurance brokerage firm, has acquired Peak Performance Team (PPT), a niche finance and insurance (F&I) broker based in South Carolina offering custom-tailored packages to auto dealerships throughout the United States. PPT’s primary focus is extended warranties, vehicle service contracts, GAP, and several ancillary products to enhance a dealership’s service offerings.
“We are excited to partner with Peak Performance,” said Peter C. Foy, Chairman, Founder, and CEO of PCF Insurance. “With PPT’s proven custom tools and products for auto dealers, PCF further secures itself as a national player in the F&I space. We look forward to collaborating with PPT as they continue to grow.”
PCF Insurance continuously seeks an optimal balance between entrepreneurial spirit and collaboration with every Agency Partner. PCF Insurance Services leverages a powerful combination of Agency Partner autonomy and resources to generate strategic growth and collective success for all.
“We weren’t looking for a purchaser; we were looking for a partner,” said R. Michael Burgholzer, President of Peak Performance Team. “Our goal was to find an investor that provided the resources and capital to help take us to the next level. The partnership with PCF brings these resources and so much more.”
The terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Companies In This Post
- EXCLUSIVE: “Growing Your MGA, The Tipping Point” – James Elliott, INSTANDA in ‘The Insurtech Magazine’ Read more
- PureSoftware expands its presence in Europe with its New Delivery Centre in Bucharest, Romania Read more
- Polygon Partners With Blockchain Founders Fund to Empower Web3 Entrepreneurs Read more
- Societe Generale and Altalurra Ventures invest in impak ratings, a leading impact analysis and rating agency in Europe. Read more
- Onepoint confirms its intent to acquire Atos Digital, Big Data and Security businesses (Evidian) Read more