PCF Insurance Acquires Medical Insurance Specialist Mike Haffar Insurance Services Inc.
PCF Insurance Services (PCF), a top 20 U.S. insurance brokerage firm, announced today the completion of a strategic partnership with Mike Haffar Insurance Services Inc., located in West Covina, California.
Founded in 2008, Mike Haffar serves as an insurance and risk advisor for physicians, medical clinics, medical groups, surgery centers, and hospitals. The agency specializes in malpractice, general liability, property, workers’ compensation, management liability, professional liability, employment practices liability, earthquake, and group health benefits.
“Mike Haffar Insurance Services is at the top of its field,” says Peter C. Foy, Chairman, Founder and CEO of PCF Insurance. “Mike is well-versed in cutting-edge methodologies and strategies and therefore is intrinsically tied to the supportive, team-oriented culture that drives PCF Insurance.”
PCF Insurance Agency Partners are deep-rooted, trusted advisors for their clients and the PCF business model supports and expands on the agency’s continued success. As part of PCF Insurance’s benefits operations strategy, there is a renewed focus on its medical vertical, and the partnership with Mike Haffar Insurance Services strengthens and expands the capabilities and service offerings across the PCF Agency Partner network.
“We’re bringing 20 years of health care and risk expertise to the partnership,” said Mike Haffar, principal of Mike Haffar Insurance Services. “We look forward to sharing that knowledge as well as benefiting from access to an ever-expanding network of industry-leading talent, skills, and resources that drive value for all of our clients.”
Companies In This Post
- A Falling King Dollar Signals a Reprieve for Emerging Markets Commentary From Crown Agents Bank Read more
- Uome Launches New Point of Sale Feature That Comes With a Cost of Living Incentive Changing the Game for Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs Read more
- Brush Claims Unveils New Brand Identity to Support Strategic Transformation and Advanced Executive Growth Read more
- Mike McGovern on the Trends in Financial Institutions Read more
- Roland Brandli on Adapting to the Recent Changes in Payments Read more