Veem Expands Its Real Time Payment Capabilities By Introducing a Fee-Free Visa® Virtual Card
Veem, a leading provider of global accounts payable and receivable solutions for businesses, announced today the release of virtual cards for small businesses in the U.S. The virtual cards are powered by Visa®, and in partnership with Marqeta, the global modern card issuing platform. Veem’s Visa Prepaid Card issued by Pathward®, enables customers to get paid in minutes and use those funds to make purchases anywhere Visa is accepted, globally.
Veem’s Virtual Card is the latest addition to its wide range of payment options, empowering businesses to manage their spending by transforming incoming payments into cards that can be used anywhere Visa is accepted.
“Veem’s Virtual Card represents a transformative leap forward enabling customers to have quicker access to funds and unparalleled payment flexibility.” said Marwan Forzley, CEO of Veem. “Getting paid faster and managing spend are key ingredients for cash flow management”.
“Small businesses are the backbone of our economy, yet face many struggles when it comes to managing spending. Companies like Veem have partnered with Marqeta to make it easier for businesses to manage their spending and stay ahead of expenses,” said Todd Pollak, Chief Revenue Officer, Marqeta. “Marqeta’s platform enables Veem to launch virtual cards quickly through our open APIs and create a seamless experience for their cardholders.”
- Revolut and Bexs identified 61% of Brazilians That Travel Abroad Still Use Cash Read more
- Bold Penguin and Veruna announce industry-leading integration to return quotes from Bold Penguin to Veruna Read more
- NomuPay accelerates growth through acquisition of Total Processing Read more
- Socure Drives Fintech Innovation with Banking-as-a-Service Insights and Controls Read more
- UniCredit Invests in German Fintech Banxware Read more