NAB offers disaster relief grants to support customers impacted by bushfires across NSW and QLD
NAB is providing $1,000 grants and additional financial relief to customers impacted by the bushfires in NSW (Mid-Western, Mid North and Far North regions) and Queensland (Gladstone, Western and Darling Downs), to assist them in the immediate aftermath.
The grants will help NAB customers who have suffered significant damage to their home, farm or business, cover emergency expenses.
NAB Executive Retail Krissie Jones said NAB will support the local communities who have been impacted by the bushfires with grants and other relief measures.
“To all of our customers who have suffered damage to their homes and premises, we’re here to help you,” Ms Jones said.
“This will be a challenging time for communities in the impacted regions and we’re standing by them, providing immediate assistance and making $1,000 grants available to help those affected.
“NAB customers impacted by the fires in these regions should contact us as soon as possible.”
Companies In This Post
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more