MoMo Now Offers Flexible Payment Options for Apple Store Online purchases in Vietnam
MoMo, Vietnam’s leading fintech company, today announced it now offers customers of Vietnam’s Apple Store Online flexible payment options, with the launch of monthly Instalments for Apple Store Online. With this new feature, Vietnamese customers will have the opportunity to shop Apple’s innovative products with a wide range of accessories in a welcoming environment and use MoMo as a flexible payment gateway.
Alongside a one-time payment option, customers who choose to use MoMo Instalments for Apple Store Online can also split their purchase into 6 to 24 monthly instalments with a low 20% downpayment and with low monthly interest rates.
Mr. Do Quang Thuan, Senior Vice President in charge of the Financial Services Division at MoMo, said: “In 2019, MoMo was the first e-wallet in Vietnam to become a payment method for App Store. We are excited to provide more flexible payment options to Vietnamese customers when purchasing their favourite products from Apple Store Online, while helping them to more easily manage their finances.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Octane Completes $400 Million Asset-Backed Securitization, Upsize from Initial $300 Million Target Issuance Read more
- Zywave Begins Rollout of New AI-Driven Product Enhancements Read more
- VIU by HUB Revolutionizes Personal Insurance Management with Launch of New Mobile App and Enhanced Digital Wallet Read more
- Nish Kotecha – Educating Institutions Around Blockchain Capabilities Read more
- Hitachi Payments launches its Digital Payments Innovation Hub in partnership with Plug and Play Read more