Citcon to Bring Cash App Pay and Afterpay to E-commerce Platforms
Citcon, the leading global provider for digital payments, is excited to announce a strategic partnership with Cash App Pay and Afterpay. Specifically, the partnership is aimed at empowering e-Commerce businesses with a lineup of payment solutions through Citcon.
By leveraging both Cash App Pay and Afterpay’s popular “Buy Now, Pay Later” service, merchants will be able to deliver a streamlined experience that caters to modern consumer preferences for more payment options. Key advantages of the partnership include:
- One-Stop Service: Merchants can now offer consumers the choice to pay with Cash App Pay or Afterpay’s installment plans through Citcon Payment Platform, which powers over 150 payment methods. New and existing Citcon clients can access those payment methods with one onboarding, settlement, and reconciliation. Additionally, Citcon’s Centralized Dispute Center handles all payment method disputes, ensuring efficient management.
- Integration with Minimal Effort: Citcon’s integration capabilities cater to merchants of all sizes, offering a seamless experience for merchants implementing Cash App Pay and Afterpay into their online stores. Existing merchants using Citcon’s Universal Payment Interface, WebSDK, or various commerce platform plugins (e.g., Magento, Shopify, SAP Hybris) can easily add these payment options through the existing integration.
- Streamlined Checkout Experience: Powered by Citcon, the simplified payment flow ensures an intuitive checkout process.
- Accelerating Merchant Growth: The integration of Cash App into Citcon’s Payment Gateway provides merchants with an opportunity to retain highly engaged Millennial and Gen Z consumers. By offering flexible and convenient payment options, merchants can boost sales and foster consumer loyalty.
“Citcon has always been at the forefront of providing innovative payment solutions. This partnership empowers merchants with a powerful payment tool, allowing merchants to reach Cash App’s large consumer base and opening new doors of opportunity for merchants,” said Wei Jiang, co-founder and President of Citcon.
- Revolut and Bexs identified 61% of Brazilians That Travel Abroad Still Use Cash Read more
- Bold Penguin and Veruna announce industry-leading integration to return quotes from Bold Penguin to Veruna Read more
- NomuPay accelerates growth through acquisition of Total Processing Read more
- Socure Drives Fintech Innovation with Banking-as-a-Service Insights and Controls Read more
- UniCredit Invests in German Fintech Banxware Read more