Payfare To Power Real-time Payments For The Gig Economy With Integration Of Mastercard Send™
Payfare today announced that it will integrate Mastercard Send™ into Payfare’s financial technology platform, expanding real-time payment options for the gig economy. Payfare, who powers digital banking and instant payout solutions for some of the world’s largest on-demand platforms will leverage Mastercard’s full-service disbursements and person-to-person platform to further its mission in supporting financial inclusion for all gig workers and offer a differentiated payment experience.
Mastercard Send allows people and organizations to send and receive money how, where and when they choose. With Mastercard Send, Payfare can send gig worker earnings payouts to virtually all consumer and small business debit cards in the United States and other countries. Gig workers will also be able to send domestic and international money transfers in the Payfare-powered digital banking apps.
“We are thrilled to add Mastercard Send capabilities to our existing payout and digital banking solutions,” said Marco Margiotta, CEO and Founding Partner of Payfare. “This partnership will open up new revenue streams for Payfare while providing more choice for our corporate clients and cardholders.”
“As we continue to watch the pace of change accelerate around digital payments, it’s become clear that waiting days to receive a payment is no longer working,” said Chiro Aikat, Executive Vice President, North America Products & Innovation at Mastercard. “Through the integration of Mastercard Send, Payfare can now better meet the needs of the gig and independent economy by offering greater choice and efficiency.”
- Lumos Technologies Releases Lumos Prime+ Score for Small Business Loans Exclusively Through Lenders Cooperative Read more
- FIN-FSA withdraws Nada express osk’s registration under the Act on Payment Institutions to provide payment service without authorisation Read more
- Trustly closes acquisition of Ecospend – becoming the leading Open Banking payments company in the UK Read more
- Ripple Names Monica Long As President Read more
- OneSpan to Acquire Blockchain Technology Provider ProvenDB to Bring Secure Vaulting to the Future of Digital Transactions Read more