Openpay makes signing with Fulham Football Club
Openpay, the UK’s latest next-generation, interest-free payment solution, has today announced Fulham Football Club as the latest addition to its merchant roster, with Fulham becoming the first football club to be supported by Openpay’s ‘Buy now. Pay smarter’ payment plans.
Fulham FC, who will begin the 20/21 season in the Premier League following their recent play-off final victory, will offer fans a range of payment plans when purchasing replica shirts and other merchandise through the Club’s website. Spreading the cost over two or three-month long plans, without interest, fans are required to make an initial payment when purchasing, minimising returns and encouraging responsible spending.
Integration with Fulham Football Club has been made easy thanks to Openpay’s partnership with Retail & Sports Systems.
Andy Harding, UK Managing Director of Openpay, said:
“Fulham is a club with unrivalled drive, passion, energy and above all, ambition. Their promotion last season was fully deserved, and the innovation shown in their first play-off final goal was exactly the kind of forward thinking we pride ourselves on at Openpay. We’re excited to see what the future holds for this partnership and cannot wait to get behind Fulham this season.”
Sean Davies, Retail & Licensing Director of Fulham Football Club, commented:
“2020 has delivered a significant acceleration in the evolution of consumer needs and expectations, and football fans are not exempt from this. We are excited to be working with Openpay to offer a new, simple, and hassle-free payment option that allows our customers to spread the cost of their purchases with no interest – ever. This is the latest step in our vision to deliver service excellence through innovative thinking and putting our fans, the lifeblood of Fulham Football Club, at the core of everything we do.”
- Visa and Oxfam America to Explore Expanding Anticipatory Action Program to Bring Pre-Disaster Financial Support to the Philippines, Kenya, Colombia, and Puerto Rico Read more
- Global Centre launched to accelerate climate finance Read more
- A Third or More Young Investors Acted on Misleading Online Financial Advice Read more
- ICMA announces collaboration with IsDB and LSEG for developing guidance for practitioners on Green Sukuk Read more
- Crypto.com Receives Authorisation as an Electronic Money Institution from the United Kingdom’s Financial Conduct Authority Read more