OpenEnvoy Raises $15 Million in Series A Funding for AI-Driven Accounts Payable Automation
Silicon Valley-based AI company OpenEnvoy has secured $15 million in Series A financing led by RRE Ventures, with participation from Coelius Capital, Hack VC, Riot Ventures, and Uncorrelated Ventures. OpenEnvoy specializes in accounts payable (AP) automation, using advanced AI to rapidly digitize invoices and perform reconciliation with 99% accuracy, thus eliminating costly billing errors and lengthy interdepartmental approval processes.
Matthew Tillman, CEO of OpenEnvoy, stated, “With this new round of funding, we’re well positioned to extend our industry leadership and growth. By automating AP and other financial processes, OpenEnvoy empowers finance teams to focus on more strategic activities that help our clients recognize significant hard dollar returns through improved cash flow and operational efficiencies.”
OpenEnvoy’s AI-driven platform is designed to protect customers from vendor fraud, ensure cash flow safety, and hold vendors accountable. The company’s solutions feature no-code integration for quick and easy implementation, freeing up resources and streamlining approval workflows for AP teams.
Jason Black, General Partner at RRE Ventures, commented, “OpenEnvoy’s unparalleled AI technology paired with its integrated document digitization and processing technology fundamentally transforms the AP function delivering immediate value and frequently saving customers millions in overpayments.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- US B2B Payment Tech Firm Plastiq Has Declared Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Read more
- Pesto Takes on Pawn Lending, Announcing Launch of the First Asset-Backed Credit Card and New Funding Round Read more
- DC BLOX, Inc. Announces 2nd Subsea Cable in Horry County Read more
- Fannie Mae Reminds Homeowners, Renters, and Mortgage Servicers of Disaster Relief Options for Those Affected by Typhoon Mawar in Guam Read more
- PayrollOrg Announces Recipients of Third Annual Showcase Standout Awards Read more