Ondato Partners with Creditinfo Malta to enable more informed, faster lending decisions
Ondato, the leading tech company that streamlines KYC- and AML-related processes, and Creditinfo Malta, the only company recognized by the Maltese government for credit checks, have established a new partnership to further deepen their understanding of clients’ credit history.
Financial services are being transformed in many countries across the globe, but there are still a number of structural challenges that pose difficulty for smaller countries. Due to a lack of credit history data, consumers and small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) in smaller markets like Malta face greater obstacles in obtaining financing.
By combining credit risk data from Creditinfo Malta together with the Ondato automated onboarding platform’s integrated KYC and AML tools, the new partnership will make it easier for financial institutions in Malta to make more informed, faster lending decisions about their customers. The collaboration also provides lenders with a significantly better understanding of their exposure, with risk-based management of new and existing customers, resulting in more effective services for financial institutions and their customers.
Clifford Debono, Country Manager of Creditinfo Malta, said: “We believe that by working together, we can achieve better results and give financial institutions in Malta even more value by verifying the identity of customers and their credit history. This will give the regulated institutions a complete picture of their clients and help them to make better decisions.”
Ondato Co-founder and CEO Liudas Kanapienis added: “Through this partnership, we will be able to provide even higher quality, more efficient, fully integrated, and transparent services. This, in turn, will increase client satisfaction and help both partners to speed up growth in Malta.”
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more