Nordigen partners with corporate matchmaking solution Bluetrino to supply financial data for internal accounting
Bluetrino is a corporate matchmaking platform based in South Africa and Estonia, helping companies make external connections for enterprise function improvement and economic growth. Their focus is on creating sustainable connections globally between SMEs and freelancers that are cost-efficient and less time-consuming. Bluetrino ensures that companies they work with foster compatible trading environments, create more job opportunities, and bring on more highly skilled workers to fill open positions.
“It is crucial to our internal operations that we are able to easily and securely receive financial information. We turned to Nordigen to enhance this aspect of our business, seeing that our views aligned and they could provide the service we were looking for,” says Chad Faurie, CTO of Bluetrino.
Transactional data sharing is one of the main services powered by Nordigen and used by Bluetrino. Bluetrino is able to track transactions, aggregate data and utilize gained financial information for their internal accounting procedures, helping them make the process quicker and easier, allowing them to allocate more focus on partnership building.
“Bluetrino is enhancing business relationships with their matchmaking service, fostering connections and creating partnerships. Our PSD2-regulated API is able to provide essential financial data to help automate their services and streamline their processes. Privacy and security are important for both Bluetrino and Nordigen, making our collaboration the perfect solution, ” says Rolands Mesters, co-founder and CEO of Nordigen.
- Newfront Appoints Former Marsh Leader as US Growth Leader Read more
- Kroo: Only UK current account to offer more than 3% AER interest on balances up to £85k Read more
- Banking Transformed Podcast: Global Trends that will Disrupt Finance in 2023 Read more
- Barclays sets out its flexible banking strategy Read more
- TD Announces Exclusive Strategic Relationship With CanadaVisa to Help Support Newcomers as They Establish Their Financial Life in Canada Read more