Nexdesk launch OTC Desk for B2B digital asset trading across Europe
Nexdesk, a new B2B self-service digital asset OTC trading desk, is now available to all users across Europe. Partnering with Lithuanian licensed Electronic Money Institution (EMI) Nexpay, it allows users to conduct both crypto and banking operations in a single platform, with IBAN accounts provided for SEPA transfers.
The new self-service Nexdesk platform enables B2B businesses to execute trades at any time and offers a wide selection of the most demanded assets in the industry, including EUR, USDC, BTC, USDT, and ETH. Crypto-to-fiat and crypto-to-crypto trading is possible with a straightforward three-step onboarding procedure to access bank and trading services.
“Our team has almost a decade of experience in the crypto and payment industries. We know the needs of business clients, and we know how to meet them. The crypto winter is forcing companies to look for new opportunities, and OTC trading desks already play an integral role in the operations of digital assets. So, we launch Nexdesk as a reliable, secure, and innovative financial solution for businesses seeking to participate in the blockchain industry,” said Sofian Berrahal, CEO of Nexdesk.
Nexdesk primarily serves industries such as Crypto exchanges, Payment providers, FOREX brokers, consulting, marketing, and other agencies. Supervised by the Lithuanian FIU and strictly following European AML regulations, Nexdesk ensures the safety and security of its users.
“The OTC desk permits customers to execute large-volume trades with minimal price slippage. Partnering with Nexdesk, we aim to provide a seamless user experience while prioritising compliance, security, and customer satisfaction. As a licenced EMI, Nexpay abides by strict rules, and all customer funds are kept in segregated client accounts within the Bank of Lithuania, which is an integral part of the Eurosystem, giving our clients a very high level of security,” said Uldis Tēraudkalns, CEO at Nexpay.
- Swoop and Sage Unveil Global Partnership to Revolutionize Business Funding and Cost-Savings Solutions Read more
- Leatherback Launches in the UK, Enabling Easier Remittance and Cross-Border Payments for Migrants and Businesses Read more
- Apron Raises $15m to Free Up Small Businesses and Accountants From The Pain of Processing Invoices Read more
- Financial Service Leaders Believe Sector Is “Digitally Fit” but Anxieties Around AI Remain, Reveals New Research Read more
- Haven Life and Nolo Partner to Empower More Americans on Their Financial Journeys Read more