Newgen Partners with Mambu to Streamline End-to-end Lending Processes
Newgen Software, a global provider of low code digital transformation platform, is pleased to announce its partnership with cloud banking platform, Mambu. The partnership enables financial institutions to leverage Newgen’s lending solutions, built on NewgenONE digital transformation platform along with Mambu’s core banking systems, ensuring flexibility and adaptability.
“Newgen’s solutions complement Mambu’s core banking platform by streamlining lending functions across retail, commercial, SME, SBA, mortgage, and Islamic banking. The solutions align with Mambu’s composable banking and lending approach to ensure faster market time and help financial institutions carve out their journey through customization options. With this listing on the Mambu marketplace, Newgen will enable more financial institutions in their digital journeys and impact more people and processes,” said Rajvinder Singh Kohli, SVP, Sales, Newgen Software.
“Partnering with Newgen will bring value to customers by streamlining lending processes including onboarding, loan origination, and application management and underwriting. By combining the power of our cloud banking platform with Newgen’s expertise in digital transformation, we can help more financial institutions offer modern lending experiences.” – William Dale, Regional Vice President for Asia-Pacific at Mambu
Newgen’s lending solutions, backed with AI-enabled underwriting, rule-driven decisioning, real-time dashboards, and document management capabilities, enable streamlined loan application management, portfolio management, instant disbursements on channels, and better collaboration.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eltropy to Host Webinar on How CFIs Can Set Themselves Up for Success with ChatGPT Read more
- Profile Software Offers Digital and Core Banking as SaaS on AWS Read more
- Truist to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference Read more
- RIBBIT Acquires ValidiFI, Bolstering Data, Products and Market Presence Read more
- BridgeFT Named a Finalist in Three Categories in the 2023 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Read more