Neonomics and Link Mobility roll-out open banking payments
Neonomics, an open banking services pioneer and Link Mobility (LINK), one of Europe’s leading providers of mobile messaging and Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) solutions, have begun rolling out open banking payments to LINK’s over 40,000 customer accounts.
By utilizing Neonomics’ unified API to access banks across Europe, LINK will offer a more cost-efficient means of distributing and processing payments by enabling customers to connect directly to their bank accounts via mobile notifications.
“We believe open banking is evolving the way consumers interact with financial services and with our strong collaboration with Neonomics, we are giving our customers a more cost-effective means to manage how their customers pay bills and invoices through our product, Mobile Invoice.” said Jan Tore Kjær, Sales- & Marketing Director at Link Mobility AS.
The two companies began their collaboration in 2018 and have developed a strong technical foundation from which to tailor services downstream. LINK expects to see steady adoption of account-to-account payments as more of their enterprise customers experience first-hand how the payment alternative reduces transaction costs and eliminates interchange fees.
Speaking on the milestone, Christoffer Andvig, CEO of Neonomics, said “We are excited to take this important next step with LINK. Our unique approach to onboarding banks is the foundation for how we are helping streamline customer experiences and costs for LINK and for LINK’s extensive customer base.”
Companies In This Post
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more