Money20/20 Europe with Andrew Reeves, Temenos
At Money20/20 Europe, we caught up with Andrew Reeves, Managing Director – Temenos Cloud at Temenos. Here, Reeves discusses the changing role of banks in recent years, the importance of SaaS and cloud technology, and how Temenos’s wide range of capabilities perfectly positions them to be Everybody’s Banking Platform.
Companies In This Post
- Quaint Oak Bank Selects Finzly to Modernize Payments and Enable its Embedded Banking Practice Read more
- Fabrick Closes 2023 With A 14.5% Revenue Increase To €54.7 Million And Integrates Subsidiary Axerve To Enhance Payment Services Efficiency Read more
- Grifin launches Adaptive Investing™ to fulfill the promise of “democratizing” investments Read more
- Lloyds Bank forges UK’s first trade digitalisation partnership with WaveBL Read more
- DKK Partners secures initial approval from the Virtual Assets Regulatory Authority of Dubai Read more