Modulaire Group Appoints New Group Chief Financial Officer
Modulaire Group, Europe and Asia Pacific’s leading business services company specialising in modular services and infrastructure, has announced the appointment of Emma Mercer as Group Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Emma replaces Oliver Tant, who has been providing support to Group Finance on an interim basis.
Emma joins from Rentokil Initial plc where she was European CFO, leading the finance function for 18 countries across the region during a period of significant growth and strong margin performance. Over the course of her five-year tenure at Rentokil Initial plc, Emma oversaw the acquisition and successful integration of multiple businesses each year. In addition, Emma led the commercial margin protection plan during the Covid period and the last years of high inflation and was instrumental in setting the region’s plan to incorporate standardised processes and systems and the move to SOX compliance.
Prior to Rentokil Initial plc, Emma worked at Carillion plc, including three years as CFO and SVP for Carillion Canada before returning to the UK to help support the company’s restructuring from 2017.
Emma started her career at KPMG where she qualified as an accountant and subsequently spent over 13 years in audit and transactions, primarily in the construction and business services sector.
Emma will formally take over from Oliver on 1st May 2023 and will be a key member of the Executive Team as it continues to make progress against Modulaire Group’s five strategic priorities.
Companies In This Post
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more