Mode announces Bitcoin payroll partnership with ecommerce firm Heroes
Mode, the LSE-listed Fintech Group, today announces it has entered into a partnership with technology-driven ecommerce platform Heroes, which will enable employees of the firm to take some of their monthly salary in Bitcoin.
Mode’s payroll offering allows interested employees the option to invest in the crypto asset on a monthly basis, which means they can ride the monthly fluctuations in price and invest steadily in the world’s most popular digital asset.
As an innovative and fast-growing business which has recently undergone a series of successful fund raises and is backed by 360 Capital Partners, Fuel Ventures and Upper90, Heroes is looking to use Mode’s platform as an additional benefit for its employees.
Once employees make the decision to receive a portion of their salary in Bitcoin, they will receive their Bitcoin salary straight into their Mode wallet, which is a secure and FCA registered Bitcoin wallet.
The move highlights the expanding #PayMeInBitcoin movement and follows the partnership between Mode and payroll supplier PayEscape in November 2021.
Recent research of Bitcoin investors commissioned by Mode showed that 76% of UK respondents would be interested in an automated Bitcoin investment when receiving their salary, increasing to 81% of 25-34 year olds.
Commenting on the partnership, Rita Liu, CCO at Mode, said: “We are delighted to be working with the Heroes team to bring their employees an innovative and secure way of investing in Bitcoin for the longer term through our payroll product. They are a great example of forward-thinking employers who answer to increasing demand from the employees’ community to be paid in digital assets.”
Giancarlo Bruni, Co-founder and CFO at Heroes, said: “We are very excited about the partnership with Mode, which through their Bitcoin payroll platform allows us to offer something very unique and innovative to our employees. Being able to receive salaries partly in Bitcoin has been very well received and adds another string to the bow of benefits available to our employees.”
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more