Mindbody partners with WisePOS to enhance payment solutions
Mindbody, the leading experience technology platform for the wellness industry, has launched a new point-of-sale system in the UK. Its UK customers will now benefit from WisePOS E – a hand-held device that integrates payments with business applications to help businesses sell more classes and appointments.
In a first of many enhancements coming to Mindbody’s technology platform, WisePOS E is the newest addition to Mindbody’s suite of omnichannel payments offerings powered by Stripe. By enabling studios to meet their customers where they are – both in person and online – Mindbody can help studios boost their sales while also tracking their success.
Mindbody’s UK fitness customers will now benefit from:
A complete payment solution, offering their consumers a simplified checkout experience
Streamlined operations which connect transactions with the studio owner’s software from start to finish
Flexible payment options for consumers to pay when, where and however they want using any credit/debit cards, Apple Pay, contactless payments and more
The ability to take advantage of “Card Present” rates vs. “Card Not Present”
With the COVID-19 pandemic still prevalent in the wellness industry, it is crucial for Mindbody to make the wellness experience as convenient and safe as possible for both staff and consumers. Phil Coxon, VP & Managing Director of Europe-UK, at Mindbody said: “We are thrilled to be able to offer our customers the chance to boost sales, track their success and grow after what has been an incredibly difficult couple of years. It is important for us to be able to provide an easy and convenient system for our customers, and WisePOS E allows businesses on our platform to make contactless and digital transactions. We want to empower our fitness customers to do what they love, in the knowledge that Mindbody has them covered.”
For more information on Mindbody, please visit: https://www.mindbodyonline.com/
- Lumos Technologies Releases Lumos Prime+ Score for Small Business Loans Exclusively Through Lenders Cooperative Read more
- FIN-FSA withdraws Nada express osk’s registration under the Act on Payment Institutions to provide payment service without authorisation Read more
- Trustly closes acquisition of Ecospend – becoming the leading Open Banking payments company in the UK Read more
- Ripple Names Monica Long As President Read more
- OneSpan to Acquire Blockchain Technology Provider ProvenDB to Bring Secure Vaulting to the Future of Digital Transactions Read more