Mastercard approves the Zwipe Pay Biometric Card Platform
Zwipe AS, a leading provider of biometric payment card solutions, is proud to announce that it has obtained the Component Conformity Statement (“CCS”) certificate from Mastercard for the Zwipe Pay platform, the most advanced and integrated biometric card solution available to all Smart Card Manufacturers (“SCMs”) in the market today.
This CCS certificate enables Zwipe’s customers, the SCMs, to leverage Zwipe’s certification results to obtain a Letter of Approval ( “LoA”) from Mastercard for their own biometric payment cards built on the Zwipe Pay platform.
Zwipe successfully passed all tests required to obtain the Mastercard CCS certificate. This certification confirms that the Zwipe Pay biometric payment card platform meets all the security, reliability, functionality, and performance standards required by Mastercard. Zwipe’s complete end-to-end biometric payment card platform is now ready for full adoption by SCMs to produce Mastercard cards.
Issuers can now work with their SCMs to develop and launch biometric payment cards based on Zwipe Pay, and leverage Mastercard’s global network to deliver Mastercard biometric payment cards throughout the world. Issuers will have the opportunity to create differentiation, accelerate customer acquisition, uplift loyalty and create new revenue streams.
Consumers will benefit from more convenient, safe, and secure ways to pay.
“Having the Zwipe Pay platform certified by Mastercard is a significant milestone and major step forward for Zwipe and our customers. This development will further accelerate issuer pilots and planned launches based on Mastercard’s network. The pathway is now open for Smart Card Manufacturers and issuers all over the world to certify, produce and deploy Mastercard biometric cards based on Zwipe Pay,” said Robert Puskaric, CEO of Zwipe.
People In This Post
- EXCLUSIVE: “Growing Your MGA, The Tipping Point” – James Elliott, INSTANDA in ‘The Insurtech Magazine’ Read more
- PureSoftware expands its presence in Europe with its New Delivery Centre in Bucharest, Romania Read more
- Polygon Partners With Blockchain Founders Fund to Empower Web3 Entrepreneurs Read more
- Societe Generale and Altalurra Ventures invest in impak ratings, a leading impact analysis and rating agency in Europe. Read more
- Onepoint confirms its intent to acquire Atos Digital, Big Data and Security businesses (Evidian) Read more