KYP Announces Strategic Partnership With Itemize
KYP, a leading real-time and proactive alerts risk intelligence platform, has announced a strategic partnership with Itemize, the first AI-powered automation platform for payables and procurement processing.
This strategic partnership will deliver robust and real-time continuous risk monitoring for added due diligence to Itemize’s clients. Similarly, KYP will offer Itemize’s AI and Machine learning capabilities to automate manual document processes, improve data quality, and reduce operating costs for KYP’s global partners and clients.
“We are delighted to announce our strategic partnership with KYP, linking Itemize’s AI-powered payables automation with KYP’s risk intelligence platform. The partnership will enable enterprises to harness intelligence in their invoice and purchasing data to streamline financial processing and boost operating efficiencies,” said James Thomas, CEO & Founder Itemize.
“We are thrilled to partner with Itemize and look forward to working with the Itemize team moving forward. The KYP platform addresses the urgent market need for continuous monitoring and proactive alerts of Merchant, TPP’s & partners providing actionable risk intelligence. KYP is a real-time fraud, risk, and reputational mitigation solution, and we are excited to see how KYP will help protect Itemize’s growing client base globally,” said Alan Nagle, CEO & Founder of KYP.
People In This Post
- 42% of Spaniards say they use their cell phones to pay for their purchases Read more
- Mastercard launches new open banking innovation in Europe to accelerate financial inclusion Read more
- Zopa Bank Appoints Deutsche Bank’s Former People Chief to Board Read more
- NatWest boosts business savings with market-leading interest rate Read more
- Facctum Launches Innovative Real-time Ready Payments Screening Technology for More Effective Financial Crime Compliance Read more